We Marry People
HomeServicesQuestionsContact UsPhoto Gallery

Frequently Asked Questions
Can you legally perform weddings?
Yes, our credentials are on file at the Oklahoma County Courthouse. We can perform weddings in the state of Oklahoma, Arizona and Texas.

Is premarital counselings a requirement for you to marry us?
No, it is not required. However, premarital counseling can be arranged if you desire.

How long do your ceremonies usually last?
Usually about 30 minutes from start to finish. As a courtesy to everyone involved, your ceremony should begin on time, but no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. Civil ceremonies usually only last for about 10 minutes.

Can we write our own vows?
Sure! We will be happy to work with you so that your wedding is exactly how you imagined it. We do have a variety of pre-written ceremonies you may use or you may choose to find something on your own. We do request that you send us a copy of your ceremony ahead of time.

How early do you arrive for our wedding?
We will arrive 15 to 20 minutes before the ceremony begins. At that time we will sign the license after the fees have been paid. When the ceremony concludes, our work is done and we will be on our way so you are free to enjoy the rest of the day.

How do we reserve our date?
We require a deposit of half of your fee to hold the date and time of your choice. These deposits are non-refundable.

How do we pay?
Payment in full is due prior to the start of the ceremony -- cash only on the day of the wedding.

What are the requirements for witnesses?
You will need to provide two witnesses who are over 18 years of age. If you are unable to provide these witnesses, we can do so for you with prior notice.

Oklahoma License Information
You can get your marriage license Monday thru Friday between the
hours of 8 am and 4 pm at the Oklahoma County Court House,
located at 320 S. Robert S. Kerr. (except for holidays)
 The phone number is 405-713-2311.
Your license may be obtained in any county in Oklahoma.
Currently the fee is $50.
The couple must both be present and must have proper photo ID.